Hotel guests evacuated from Embassy Suites after kitchen fire - WKRN News 2

Hotel guests evacuated from Embassy Suites after kitchen fire

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A Nashville hotel was evacuated Wednesday morning after a fire sparked.

Fire crews responded to the Embassy Suites on Century Boulevard at McGavock Pike near the Nashville International Airport at 4:30 Wednesday morning.

The fire started from the cooktop range in the kitchen on the main level of the nine-story building.

Crews and hotel staff assisted hotel patrons out of the building.

Patrons were allowed back inside approximately one hour after they were evacuated.
No further details were immediately released.

Refresh this page for updates on this story.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.