Gallatin furniture store badly damaged in fire - WKRN News 2

Gallatin furniture store badly damaged in fire

Posted: Updated:
GALLATIN, Tenn. -

A Gallatin furniture store was heavily damaged in a fire Tuesday morning.

The fire sparked around 6:30 a.m. at Cana'anite Furniture in the 100 block of West Broadway, also known as Highway 31E, near West Main Street.

The roadway was shutdown while crews battled the blaze.  It has since reopened.

It was not immediately clear what sparked the fire or if anyone was injured.

No further details were immediately released.

Refresh this page for updates on this story.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.