Chimney fire damages Goodlettsville home - WKRN News 2

Chimney fire damages Goodlettsville home

Posted: Updated: Feb 5, 2013 07:33 AM CST
GOODLETTSVILLE, Tenn. -

A chimney fire damaged a home early Tuesday morning in Goodlettsville.

The fire was reported just before 7 a.m. in the 3000 block of Patton Branch Road off of Madison Creek Road.

Crews quickly extinguished the flames.

The home suffered minor damage.

No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.