School officials in Sumner County say a transmission fluid leak sparked a school bus fire early Tuesday morning in Gallatin.
The fire was reported just after 7 a.m. at Britton Avenue and Rodney Street.
According to Assistant Fire Chief Tom Dale, the bus was filled with children when the fire sparked, but everyone, including the driver, made it off safely.
All of the students were transferred to another bus to continue on to school.
No injuries were reported.
Sumner County Schools' spokesperson Jeremy Johnson told Nashville's News 2 a transmission fluid leak sparked the fire.