Ceiling fan sparks north Nashville house fire - WKRN News 2

Ceiling fan sparks north Nashville house fire

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

No one was injured when a ceiling fan caught fire inside a north Nashville home Friday morning.

The fire sparked around 11 a.m. at the home located on the corner of 22nd Avenue North and Booker Street.

Two brothers, one confined to a wheelchair, were in the home at the time.  They escaped without injury.

Firefighters said the damage to the home is significant enough the men will have to find somewhere else to stay.

Additional information was not released.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.