Electrical fire displaces south Nashville family - WKRN News 2

Electrical fire displaces south Nashville family

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A family was displaced from their south Nashville home after an electrical fire sparked overnight.

The fire broke out around 10:15 p.m. Wednesday at a home in the 700 block of Old Glenrose Avenue.

The homeowner told Nashville's News 2 the fire was mostly contained to one room of the home.

He said it caused minor damage, but because it was electrical, crews had to turn off the power to the home.

The Red Cross was called to help the family find a place to stay for the night.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.