Fire damages Priest Lake area home - WKRN News 2

Fire damages Priest Lake area home

Posted: Updated: Nov 29, 2012 11:54 AM CST
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A small space heater is to blame for a house fire Thursday morning in the Priest Lake area.

The fire broke out around 9 a.m. at 2446 Broadview Drive off Edge O Lake Drive and Murfreesboro Pike.

Fire investigators think a small heater, plugged into the wall, sparked the fire.

The flames quickly spread up the wall, but firefighters managed to douse the flames before it made it to the attic.

One man was in the home at the time of the fire.  He got out uninjured.

Additional information was not released.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WKRN (Young Broadcasting station). All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.