Franklin home damage after dryer sparks fire - WKRN News 2

Franklin home damage after dryer sparks fire

Posted:
FRANKLIN, Tenn. -

A dryer sparked a fire at a Franklin home on Wednesday night, causing tens of thousands of dollars in damages.

The fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. at two-story home on Violet Drive.

Firefighters were able to mostly contain the fire to the laundry room; however smoke damage was reported throughout the home.

Damage to the home is estimated to be around $40,000.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.