Microwave sparks kitchen fire at east Nashville home - WKRN News 2

Microwave sparks kitchen fire at east Nashville home

Posted: Updated: Oct 30, 2012 04:20 AM CDT
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

A house suffered minor damage after a small kitchen fire sparked at an east Nashville home late Monday night.

The fire was reported in the 1400 block of Forrest Avenue just after 10:30 p.m.

According to officials, a microwave malfunction sparked the small fire and filled the house with smoke.


Residents told Nashville's News 2 a nearby hallway suffered minor damage.


No injuries were reported.

No additional information was released.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.