Police: Space heater causes house fire - WKRN News 2

Police: Space heater causes house fire

Posted:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -

Crews are on the scene of a house fire in south Nashville Thursday morning.

Crews responded to the scene shortly before 8 a.m. at a home on Oriel Street off of Glenrose Avenue.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

No injuries were reported.

Officials said a space heater tipped over and was the likely cause of the fire.

Refresh this page for updates on this story.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.