Family escapes after fire rips through Mt. Juliet home - WKRN News 2

Family escapes after fire rips through Mt. Juliet home

Posted:
MT. JULIET, Tenn. -

A Mt. Juliet family escaped unharmed after their home caught on fire early Tuesday evening.

The blaze broke out in the 600 block of Belinda Parkway just after 6 p.m.

Fire officials told Nashville's News 2 the home was engulfed in flames upon their arrival.

Authorities said the roadway near the home is closed while crews remain on the scene.

Officials said the fire may have sparked in the dryer.

The investigation is ongoing.

No additional information was released.

Powered by WorldNow

441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210

Telephone: 615.369.7222
Fax: 615.369.7329
Email: news@wkrn.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Nashville, LLC. A Media General Company.