A family of seven is displaced after a fire sparked at their Hermitage home Wednesday night and rekindled early Thursday morning.
The initial fire broke out in the basement of the home in the 200 block of Bonnalynn Drive around 8 p.m.
The fire then rekindled shortly after 1:30 a.m.
According to fire officials, some remaining hot debris sparked the second fire.
Fire officials said the home is not considered a loss, though the damage was significant enough to where the family couldn't stay.
The American Red Cross has stepped in to assist the family.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the initial fire was not immediately known.
441 Murfreesboro Road Nashville, TN 37210